Got something on your mind? Quick – get it down on Word and send it to email@example.com before you change your mind.
Just a couple of things before you submit:
- We reply to submissions between January – March and July – September. Any submissions outside of these times will not receive a response from us until the next submissions period
- If you’re submitting prose, please check your work is over 300 words as a minimum – but there’s no limit on your creativity
- If you’re submitting a poem, please send no more than five pieces at one time
- If you’re submitting a personal writing piece, we have no restrictions!
- Please send an image that best represents your piece – even better if you’ve taken it yourself
- Save your work’s file name as your name and the title of the piece
- Let us know whether or not you want to keep it between us and we’ll make it anonymous
- Twitter handles are welcome if you want us to shout about your work
If you have any questions, want to pitch an idea or need help formulating your thoughts, get in touch on the below form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.